BTR-Touch Integrated Receiver/Display
Bench Tree’s next-generation BTR-Touch MWD-LWD surface system enhances and simplifies surface system gear set-up and use. By providing wireless communication between the rig floor and safe area, it eliminates lengthy yard cables and reduces the possibility of communication noise failures.
The BTR-Touch ships in a ruggedized, lightweight transport case and comes as a complete kit with all accessories, including a safe-area-link (SAL), antennas, cables and software.
With Bench Tree’s powerful pulse receiving/decoding capabilities, the receiver/display eliminates the need for a PC.
All new BTR-Touch systems are installed with advanced detection firmware. This detection algorithm improves decoding in harsh and noisy environments, increases data rates up to 2.0 bits per second, reduces missed decodes by improving detection, eliminates downtime trouble shooting detection issues, and improves log quality with fast and accurate decoding.
- MWD: mud-pulse decoding
- LWD: geosteering
- Eliminates need for a PC
- Increases flexibility
- Simplifies surface gear set-up and use
- Decreases HSE risk
- Increases data rates by reliably decoding shortened pulse widths
- Wide-operating temperature: -40°C (-40°F), 60°C (140°F)
- Built-in decoding hardware and interface software
- 12-in. class touchscreen, backlit, sunlight-readable display with resistive touch
- Linux operating system
- Class 1, Division 2 certification available upon request
- Wi-Fi capable
Covered by one or more of the following U.S. or international patents: