m+ Pulser Motorized Pulser
Bench Tree’s m+ Pulser motor-driven solution is compatible with QDT-style, positive-pulse MWD systems. At less than 36 inches long, the compact, rugged m+ Pulser has 50% fewer parts than similar units.
The next-generation m+ Pulser offers higher reliability and reduced operational costs because of built-in performance memory, diagnostics and advanced drilling features.
- Directional and horizontal MWD drilling (positive pulse)
- Custom drilling
- Improves reliability
- Reduces operational costs
- Reduces downtime
- Increases integration flexibility (with QDT-style systems)
- High-operating temperature: 175°C (347°F)
- Adjustable flow switch
- Direct mounting for standard gamma modules
- Piston compensation without bladder or bellows
- LCM tolerant
- Auto-adjusting pilot valve assembly
Covered by one or more of the following U.S. or international patents: