Advanced Detection Firmware Helps Increase Data Rates and Decrease Downtime
We’re excited to announce that new Advanced Detection Firmware is now available for Bench Tree’s BTR-W, BTR-Cw and BTR-Touch products. The Firmware is standard in new builds and will be available for upgrade on existing technology. The detection algorithms improve decoding in harsh and noisy environments, while enabling increased data rates by reliably decoding shortened pulse widths.
Benefits of the Advanced Detection Firmware include:
- Increased data rates up to 2.0 bits per second
- Reduced missed decodes by improving detection
- Eliminated downtime trouble shooting detection issues
- Improved log quality with fast and accurate decoding
To upgrade your Bench Tree receiver to 2.0 Advanced Detection Firmware, you may choose one of the two following (license fee will apply):
- Send your unit or units to Bench Tree Rentals in Conroe, TX, along with a PO for the upgrade charges for each serial number.
- Units sent to Bench Tree Rentals must be in working condition and will only receive upgrades to the new firmware.
- These units will not be tested beyond basic functionality or repaired in any other way.
- Units sent to Bench Tree Rentals will be upgraded in one to two business days from date of receipt.
- Any units found to need other repairs will be sent to Bench Tree Group in Georgetown and will enter the normal repair process.
- Send your units to Bench Tree Group in Georgetown, TX, along with a PO for the upgrade charge for each serial number (repair and license fee will apply).
- Units sent to Bench Tree Group will go through the normal incoming analysis and checkout procedure before being upgraded. Any units found to need repair will be quoted as such.
- Units sent to Bench Tree Group in Georgetown will be upgraded in approximately five business days.
For additional information, contact your sales representative.