BTR-Touch Integrated Receiver/Display
Bench Tree’s next-generation BTR-Touch MWD-LWD surface system enhances and simplifies surface system gear set-up and use. By providing wireless communication between the rig floor and safe area, it eliminates the need for lengthy yard cables and reduces the possibility of communication noise failures.
The BTR-Touch ships in a ruggedized, lightweight transport case and comes as a complete kit with all accessories, including a safe-area-link (SAL), antennas, cables and software. With Bench Tree’s powerful pulse receiving/decoding capabilities, the receiver/display eliminates the need for a PC.
- MWD: mud-pulse decoding
- LWD: geosteering
- Eliminates need for a PC
- Increases flexibility
- Simplifies surface gear set-up and use
- Decreases HSE risk
- Wide-operating temperature: -40°C (-40°F), 60°C (140°F)
- Built-in decoding hardware and interface software
- 12-in. class touchscreen, backlit, sunlight-readable display with resistive touch
- Linux operating system
- Class 1, Division 2 certification available upon request
- WiFi capable